Popular for his acting in Laverne & Shirley, David Lander is no more with us. He passed away on Friday on 4 December 2020, at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He was a veteran actor who had contributed to the Hollywood industry for five decades.
David started his acting career at the age of ten. He even completed his graduation acting. After his breakthrough in the comedy series Laverne & Shirley, he ruled Hollywood, making his appearance in several movies and TV shows. Some of his popular acting credits include Tom and Jerry: The Movie, Dr. Dolittle 2, Green Lantern: First Flight, and Star Trek: The Next Generation.
Know about his lifestyle and the reason behind his death in the below-mentioned facts!
|Height||5 feet and 3 inches (1.6 meters)|
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
|Education||New York University|
Happy Birthday @DavidLLander, star on TV of #LaverneAndShirley & #PacificBlue. Films include #UsedCars, #ALeagueOfTheirOwn, 1941, #WhoFramedRogerRabbit & #ABugsLife. I still have #LennyAndTheSquigtones album I bought new in the ’70s…where #SpinalTap was born. pic.twitter.com/Zk75C6kBXG
— Paul J. Coyne, A.C.E (@Paul_J_Coyne) June 22, 2018
10 Facts On David Lander
- David Lander was born on 22 June 1947 in Brooklyn, New York, U.S. His real name was David Leonard Landau.
- In the family, he was the youngest son of his parents. His parents were Jewish schoolteacher.
- David enrolled at the High School for the Performing Arts to become an actor. Later, he joined New York University and Carnegie Tech.
- 4 December 2020 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, David passed away. He was 73 years old at the time of his death.
- How did David Lander die? He was fighting for multiple sclerosis for decades, and after his struggle from illness for years, he died.
- Lander was in a married relationship with Kathy Fields since 1979. Also, the pair had a child named Natalie.
- Before Kathy, he was also in a relationship with his former wife Thea (Pool) Markus from 27 August 1969 to 1976. later, split with a divorce.
- Alongside acting, he was also involved in sports. He had been serving as a Baseball scout for the Anaheim Angels since 1997.
- David had secured a net worth of about $8 Million from his career in acting, as per the report of Celebrity Net Worth.
- Late actor David had a height of about 5 feet and 3 inches (1.6 meters). He was also called by his nickname Squiggy.