David Lutteral Age: David Lutteral and Emily Seebohm split after a year-long romance.
David “Luttsy” Lutteral is a famous Australian radio presenter. He is the host of the widely recognized show the “Nova 106.9 Breakfast show”. The power couple who happen to meet in 2019 is no longer together. They said to have parted ways because of their clashing lifestyle.
David Lutteral Age: How old is the radio host?
David Lutteral’s age is 44 years.
He hails from Brisbane, Australia.
David’s Earnings Net Worth and Radio Career
David Lutteral net worth is around $1.7 million dollars. We can assume that he has earned a decent amount of salary from his radio career.
🎶HIS BODY IS A WONDERLAND🎶@Luttsy’s pledging 2021 will be the year that he takes his body back! (but there might be a few problems…)
— Ash, Kip, Luttsy & Susie O’Neill (@AKLS_nova) January 18, 2021
The multitalented broadcaster joined NOVA 106.9 in the year 2004 as part of the foundation breakfast team. Firstly he was opted as “the sports guy” but quickly became a listener favorite for his quick wit and cheeky irreverence.
|Birthday||September 5 ,1976|
|Height||6 feet 1 inch|
|Net Worth||$1.7 million|
|Education||Bachelor of Arts degree in journalism|
Some Interesting Facts on David Lutteral
- David Lutteral loves sports and cars and He is one of the brand ambassadors for leading Australian companies including XXXX and Audi.
- He has also served as a valued and respected board member of The Queensland Academy of Sport.
- Despite being a famous radio host and broadcaster, he is yet to have his own Wikipedia page. However, he is mentioned on many official websites.
- Talking about his education, He graduated from St Joseph’s Nudgee College in 1993. In the years 1994-1998, he attended Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in journalism.
- His fans and colleague call him “Luttsy”. He can order a drink in several languages.
- Luttsy also works for some of Australia’s leading organisations including Diageo, Adidas, Swimming Australia, Xbox, The Australian Olympic Committee and Vodaphone Australia.
- Luttsy is quite famous over Instagram under the name “Luttsy”, where he has more than 18.5k followers with 1,353 posts.
- he has also appeared in two comedy movies, The Cadets USA and Crooked Business.