David McKeon is a famous Australian professional swimmer. David McKeon is a renowned Olympian who made his appearance in the 2012 London Olympics but unfortunately, he didn’t reach the final however he earned himself a name in the Olympic records. David McKeon is mostly known for his freestyle move in swimming rather than another style.
David McKeon started his professional career way back in 2011 and belongs to a swimmer family. David McKeon’s sister Emma McKeon is also a professional swimmer. In 2016 he was even included in the Australian summer Olympic team.
|Birthday||July 25, 1992|
|Height||6 ft 5 in|
|Parents||Ron McKeon, Susie McKeon|
10 Facts on David McKeon:
- David McKeon was born in Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia on July 15, 1992.
- His age as of 2020 is exactly 28 years old and celebrated his 28th birthday just a couple of months ago.
- Information regarding David McKeon’s professional work life as well as personal life is available in Wikipedia.
- His height is humongous exactly 6 feet and 5 inches tall which is about 195cm high.
- David McKeon has his own Instagram account @davidmckeon where he has more than 8620 followers and just more than 325 posts.
- David McKeon is currently single and doesn’t have a girlfriend yet as he is just focused on his work like rather than getting involved in all other things.
- David McKeon is an Australian swimmer who made his appearance in the 2012 and 2016 Olympics but unfortunately couldn’t take a medal for his team.
- He is the son of father Ron McKeon and mother Susie McKeon and has a sibling sister named Emma McKeon.
- His estimated net worth as of 2020 is more than 500 thousand dollars including all his career earning, brand endorsement, and his salary.
- David and his Sister Emma are only a second Australian who competed together as a sibling against the opposition.