David Nabarro is a British medical doctor. Medical doctor term usually refers to those doctors that deal with medicine and other stuff. Rather than patients’ operation they are usually focused on Medicine. David Nabarro was also a community service volunteer in his early days and now one of the greatest medical doctors in the whole world.
David Nabarro came into limelight when he was appointed as one of the six special representatives to deal with the COVID-19 and its pandemic all over the world which was started from China. In February 2020 he was appointed by the Director-General of the World Health Organization (WHO) and its been September and they are still fighting over the COVID-19 virus and its pandemic to ease out the world situation.
|Birthday||August 26, 1949|
|Height||Approx 5 ft 11 in|
|Net Worth||Above $20million|
The #2030Agenda for Sustainable Development offers a clear vision for the world’s people and planet. #4SD enables leaders who work on the #SDGs to develop their skills through mentoring, learning materials and managed networks. Follow us @4SD_info to find out more! pic.twitter.com/rS9IQbRLpb
— Dr David Nabarro (@davidnabarro) August 11, 2020
10 Facts on David Nabarro:
- David Nabarro was born on August 26, 1949, in London, England, United Kingdom.
- Information regarding David Nabarro is featured in Wikipedia as he is one of the most renowned medical doctors.
- Dr.David’s age as of 2020 is 71 years old.
- Doctor David Nabarro is married to two women as his first wife Susanna Belle Graham-Jones and he shares three children with her and he is currently married to Gillian Holme and has 2 children with her.
- David has been involved in the UN for more than 15 years in some way or other and his recent introduction to battle COVID-19 has made him even more renowned personnel.
- Talking about his net worth it is approximately $20 million and he is among the highest-earning doctor in the world but he hasn’t unfolded his exact net worth yet.
- He joined WHO in 1999 where he was appointed as a project manager and in he was a candidate of WHO Director-General but he lost the election to Dr. Tedros Adhanom’s.
- He is even the professor of Imperial College London.
- Dr. David Nabarro graduated from the University of Oxford and the University of London as a Physician.
- He has his own twitter handle @davidnabarro where he has more than 24k followers.