David Rives is a famous American speaker, TV host, author, and researcher. David Rives is the wife of Jenna Ellis, one of the American lawyers and attorneys. David has written some wonderful books like Walk Yourself Fit, Enough is Enough, and Bible Knows Best. He even runs his own television show named Creation in the 21st Century.
|Profession||Author, TV Host|
|Education||University of Michigan|
David Rives is currently on top of the headline after his wife’s comment regarding President Trump. Back in 2016, she called him an Idiot whereas later she told the media she was completely wrong about it. However, David hasn’t spoken much about it in public.
Learn How to Deepen your Faith in 7 Days.https://t.co/xXLKtFqjfk pic.twitter.com/6vPxmHVJyv
— David Rives (@TheDavidRives) May 26, 2020
10 Facts on David Rives:
- David Rives was born in the United States of America probably in the 1970s.
- His age as of 2020 is approximately around 40’s however he hasn’t revealed his exact birthday in public.
- Until now, there is no information about David Rives in the wiki however, the facts mentioned here might help you to know more about him.
- His net worth as of 2020 is under review while on the other hand, his wife’s net worth is a whopping 1 million dollars.
- David Rives is Jenna Ellis’s husband and he is an author, tv host, and researcher.
- David Rives completed his education at the University of Michigan where he studied Cellular Biology.
- Speaking about David’s family, he has kept them away from all kinds of the limelight and has been very secretive about his personal information.
- David and his wife Jenna don’t have children yet but they might be planning about it for the future.
- Some of David’s famous books are Walk Yourself Fit, Why God Made Everything and The Discontented Rabbit.
- David along with his wife Jenna is currently living in Missouri, United States of America.