David Torres advanced from the Republican Party primary on June 2, 2020, amid the coronavirus pandemic and has been successfully campaigning for his position in Congress. He hasn’t been stopped by the pandemic like many other politicians and has been doing his campaign in a safe way. Torres, after working this hard, definitely hopes to win the election and get elected but we will have to wait until November 3 to see if he actually wins or not.
Torres is competing against the Democratic party candidate- Brendan Boyle and Brendan seems to be the more popular candidate as of now. He has to fight more and do something bold if he wants to win this election. He is competing in the election from the second congressional district in Philadelphia. He has promised to solve the opioid crisis and also to support the small business. Let’s get to know about the Republican Party candidate- David Torres now…
|Height||5 ft 8 inches|
— Team Trump (Text VOTE to 88022) (@TeamTrump) September 13, 2020
10 Facts On David Torres
- David Torres is in his early fifties as of 2020. If I had to guess, I’d say he is just 51 or 52 years old.
- We don’t know when he celebrates his birthday and also the place of his birth.
- He is married and probably happily married but we don’t know who his wife is.
- Details about his family are not found on the internet because he hasn’t made them available to the public.
- There isn’t a Wikipedia site about Torres, but there are some politics-related sites on the internet that seem to have some information about him.
- David stands at 5 feet 8 inches in height.
- We don’t know where he went to get his education, it will be updated hopefully.
- Torres has a campaign website where he engages with his followers.
- David has a Facebook page for his campaign and has no other social media accounts like Twitter or Instagram.
- We have no information about his net worth as well.