Daylon Mack is an NFL star and an American football player best known as the former Defensive Tackle for the Baltimore Ravens. He was waived from the roster of the Ravens due to which he has not been too influential in the NFL.
|Birthday||February 23, 1997|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight||340 lb (154 kg)|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
The young footballer has been signed and waived by two other teams since then and is now signed to the Green Bay Packers. They signed him after he was waived from the New York Giants.
Note to self…. Don’t forget to bring cinnamon rolls to the team meetings…. pic.twitter.com/CjZm18Ko87
— Daylon Mack (@DaylonMack) August 7, 2019
10 Facts About Daylon Mack
- Daylon Mack was born on February 23, 1997, and is 23 years old as of September 2020.
- He is originally from Gladewater, Texas, USA, and even went to college at Texas A&M.
- Mack played college football from the Texas A&M football team.
- He earned $610,000 as per his contract according to Spotrac. The contract was with the New York Giants.
- Similarly, his salary cap according to his contract is $675,000 as per this source. The same source says he received total compensation of $746,104 in 2019.
- A Facebook post from an organization claimed he and his girlfriend served food at Paul Place.
- The NFL player has a height of 6 ft 1 in (1.85 m) and weighs in at 154 kilos. The player also has an 8 feet 6-inch jump.
- He entered the draft fresh out of college in 2019 and was picked by the Baltimore Ravens He was 160th overall. He has not played much in his rookie year. After he was waived by the Ravens, he was picked by Detroit Lions.
- Then. they also released him 5 days after he signed with them making him teamless again as he failed a physical test.
- Then the New York Giants signed him on August 17, 2020, then was released on September 5.