Dean Phillips is an American politician who serves as a Member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Minnesota’s 3rd district. Recently, Dean Philips’s video went viral after he apologized in the U.S. House to members of color, saying that he didn’t understand what ‘privilege really means’ on Thursday 4th February until the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection.
On a special hour organized by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y then Dean Phillips apologized to allow other members to share their experiences from that day. Besides being an energetic politician, he is also a businessman. Below are 10 facts about Dean Phillips that you should know.
Quick Facts: Dean Phillips Wife And 10 Facts To Know
|Birthday||January 20, 1969|
|Parents||DeeDee, Artie Pfefer|
|Education||Brown University , University of Minnesota|
|Rep. Dean Phillips|
|Youtube||Rep. Dean Phillips|
10 Facts About Dean Phillips
- Dean Phillips is an American politician who recently apologized in the U.S. House to the members of color, saying that he didn’t understand the meaning of privilege, which video went viral.
- How old is Dean Phillips? Dean Phillips was born on January 20, 1969, in Saint Paul, Minnesota, U.S. Dean Phillips is currently at the age of 52 years old.
- An American politician, Dean Phillips, has 40.2 k followers on his Twitter profile.
- Furthermore, Dean Phillips is married to his wife ‘Annalise Glick‘ in the year 2019. He was married to ‘Karin Ernisman’ from the year 1995 to 2015.
- Dean Phillips is from the political party, Democratic Party.
- The details about the net worth and salary of Dean Phillips are kept off the record.
- He is a graduate of Brown University with an AB degree and has an MBA degree from the University of Minnesota.
- Moreover, he was born to his parents DeeDee (mother) and Artie Pfefer (father). His father was killed in a Vietnam war when Dean was six months old.
- He has an Instagram account with more than 4 k followers and has a verified account.
- He also has a YouTube channel with more than 200 subscribers.