A proud Republican, Debbie Lesko is an American politician who is currently serving as the United States House of Representatives representing Arizona’s 8th Congressional district. Apart from that, she has also served in the Arizona Senate from 2015-18.
Additionally, Rep. Debbie also plated up as a Hearing Officer with the North Valley Justice Court. Also, she is the co-chair of the bipartisan Congressional Caucus for Women’s issues.
Quick Facts:Debbie Lesko Husband And Biography: Facts To Know About
|Birthday||November 14, 1958|
|Divorce||Divorced: Jeff Ignas|
🎄Wishing you and your family a happy holiday season and a very Merry Christmas! pic.twitter.com/RJI3T8dGh0
— Congresswoman Debbie Lesko (@RepDLesko) December 25, 2020
10 Facts About Debbie Lesko
- Reportedly, Debbie Lesko was born as Debra Kay Lorenz on November 14th, 1958 which makes her 62 years of age as of 2020. But, her zodiac is unknown.
- Hailing from Sheboygan, Wisconsin, US, Debbie Lesko holds American citizenship. And, she belongs to white nationality.
- About educational background? She achieved a bachelor’s degree in business from the University of Wisconsin. Later, she moved to Arizona.
- We can see Congresswoman from Arizona’s 8th Congressional District on Twitter. As of now, she has 24.6k followers and 1.8k followings.
- Besides that, she is also available on Instagram with a verified account. On her Instagram, she has more than 4.2k followers and 315 posts.
- Talking about marital status, she is happily married to Joe Lesko. The couple was blessed with 3 children. However, their identity is yet to get disclosed.
- Previously, Debbie Lesko was married to Jeff Ignas as per her Wiki page. She and her husband married in 1985 and unfortunately got divorced in 1993.
- Speaking about her family, she is the daughter of Delores and Don Lorenz. However, we’re unknown if she has any siblings or not.
- As of 2020, there are no actual figures regarding Debbie Lesko’s net worth as well as salary. But, we’re keeping eye on uploading her figure once it’s available.
- Moreover, she belongs to the Republican political party. And, she is also a member of the House Freedom Caucus.