Dee Madigan is a middle-aged Australian creative director and advertising executive been a professional for more than 20 years. In that time, she has worked with some of the biggest companies like HSBC, Coca-Cola, J&J, Unilever, and Nestle.
Similarly, she has won awards for her advertisements. In addition to this, she is also a TV personality who appeared as a panelist on the show ‘Gruen Planet‘. She appeared on 3 episodes of the series.
|Profession||Advertiser; TV Personality;|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
10 Facts About Dee Madigan
- Dee Madigan’s age is not public knowledge as he has not revealed her birthday but she is in her late 40‘s a per some online sources.
- She doesn’t have a Wikipedia page but there are many facts about the multitalented celebrity in this article.
- Dee Madigan is married and has a daughter of around 8 years of age. She and her husband live in Australia.
- She has not revealed when she got married but it has been a lot of years.
- This advertiser and TV personality use an Instagram account that has almost 2k followers.
- While she has had a diverse career and has worked in many fields most people recognize her for her appearance on Gruen Planet.
- Other than this, she is also an author and is behind the book ‘The Hard Sell: The Tricks of Political Advertising Dee Madigan’. In the book, she details her experiences and the techniques she used in her client’s political campaigns.
- The book is available for $9 on Amazon and has gotten decent reviews from fans. Taking about her experiences, in political advertising, she works with Campaign Edge, a campaign company based in Australia.
- Other than this, she has also worked as an advertiser for multinational companies like Coca-Cola, J&J, HSBC, Unilever, and Nestle.
- Due to her political advertising experience, she has close political friends like Senator Glenn Sterle and Brian Mitchell MP. She was once found in contempt of Queensland’s parliament over campaign footage she used.