Demetrius Flenory Jr. is the son of an American drug trafficker and money launderer, Demetrius Flenory Sr., who is also known as Big Meech. Hence, Demetrius Flenory Jr. goes by the name, Lil Meech.
His father, Big Meech was arrested in 2006 and was sentenced to 30 years in prison. He is the co-founder of a drug trafficking organization called “Black Mafia Family.” He created the organization with his brother, Southwest T.
Quick Facts: Demetrius Flenory Jr: Meet Lil Meech Son On Instagram
|Name||Demetrius Flenory Jr.|
Moreover, Demetrius Flenory Jr. will appear in a new Starz drama series, Black Mafia Family. He will be portraying his own father in the Starz show. The series embarks to tell the story of his father and uncle who rose in the crime world in the early 2000s.
Here are a few facts to know about Demetrius Flenory Jr.
10 Facts on Demetrius Flenory Jr.
- Demetrius Flenory Jr. is an American singer, rapper, and actor. He will be seen in the upcoming Starz series, Black Mafia Family.
- Besides, he is known for his parents. The rapper was born to an infamous drug lord, Demetrius “Big Meech” Flenory.
- As of now, Demetrius Flenory Jr. is just 20 years of age.
- He celebrates his birthday on April 22 every year. Hence, his zodiac sign is Taurus.
- Moreover, Demetrius Flenory Jr. stands at a great height. He has long curly hair and brownish-black eyes.
- Moving on, Demetrius Flenory Jr. is currently single. He doesn’t have a girlfriend at the moment.
- You can meet him on Instagram. Demetrius Flenory Jr. has a very famous Instagram account with more than 260k followers already.
- Furthermore, he comes from a family of drug lords. He doesn’t have any siblings though.
- His father and uncle operated one of the greatest cocaine ring in the 2000s as “Black Mafia Family.”
- Demetrius Flenory Jr., however, has established the organization as BMF Productions, a record label for pop and rap songs.
Leave a Reply