Derek Rivers is an American football defensive end who plays for the Los Angeles Rams of the National Football Association. He was signed by the New England Patriots in the third round of the 2017 NFL Draft. As Derek was among the finest defensive ends at the time, there were a lot of expectations around him. However, the player had a tough-luck with the Patriots.
|Profession||Football Defensive End|
However, the next chapter of his career has started as the Patriots release him through waivers. And the Los Angeles Rams were the first to see his potential to become the best as they claimed him. Derek Rivers had a lot of injury concerns that kept him out for the two whole seasons. However, 2020 was supposed to be his breakthrough year but the defensive end didn’t impress with his stats and was released by the Patriots.
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.”Proverbs 3:5-6 NLT
Our folks at ILOVEBOSTONSPORTS would love to see you(@bostonsportsco)at South Shore Plaza Store,Braintree pic.twitter.com/bCnOE7rsU5
— Derek Rivers (@D_Rivers11) February 9, 2019
10 Facts on Derek Rivers
- Derek Rivers is an American football defensive end who plays for the Los Angeles Rams in NFL.
- Moreover, Derek Rivers had an average annual salary of around $861,000 in the Patriots. He is yet to sign a contract with the Rams.
- Hence, one would guess that the player, Derek Rivers has a net worth of multi-million dollars.
- Moving on, he is married to a beautiful wife. Derek Rivers shared the vows with his longtime girlfriend, Lauren Rivers.
- Derek Rivers is currently 26 years old. He was born in Augusta, Maine.
- The player celebrates his birthday on May 9 every year. His zodiac sign is Taurus.
- Moreover, Derek has a great height of 1.96 meters. He is tall and possesses a weight of around 250 lbs.
- No wonder he has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography.
- Initially, he was picked by the New England Patriots in the third round of the 2017 Draft.
- But Los Angeles Rams have claimed him as the Patriots released him through waivers.