Devin Thorpe is a famous politician and writer who has been involved in politics for a very long period of time. He is currently running for Utah’s 3rd congressional district representatives. He is fighting for the general election on 3rd November 2020 after he won the democratic conventional election on April 25, 2020. Devin is going off for the general election against John Curtis of Republic, Daniel Clyde Cummings of constitutional, and Thomas McNeill of United Utah Party.
Devin Thorpe is a motivational speaker and writer who has written a number of books such as Your Mark on the world, Crowdfunding for Social Good, and Adding Profit by Adding Purpose. Politician Devin is a born community and nation server as he has been part of several non-profit organizations and helping out people in the community.
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Net Worth||Approx $5million|
|Devin D. Thorpe|
— Devin D. Thorpe (@devindthorpe) August 17, 2020
10 Facts on Devin Thorpe:
- Devin Thorpe was probably born in 1965 in Provo, Utah, USA.
- His age is just 55 years old as of 2020 but he hasn’t mentioned his exact date of birth yet.
- Devin hasn’t revealed or talked about his wife or his relationship life as he has been very secretive about his personal life.
- He is a member of the Republic Political Party and has been its been member for almost 10 years.
- Devin Thorpe is a politician who served as a CFO (chief financing officer) in 2009 but he hasn’t revealed the company yet.
- His net worth is approximately more than 5 million dollars.
- Talking about his education he completed his bachelor’s degree from the University of Utah in 1989 and a master’s degree from Cornell University in 1993.
- Devin is available on his Instagram account @devindthorpe where he has more than 2k followers.
- Devin has visited over 40 countries and lived on three continents and has even met the President of Ethiopia in Addis Ababa.
- He follows Christianity and follows his religion with full pride.