Devin Vassell is a professional athlete from the United States of America. He is best known for playing college basketball for the Florida State Seminoles. With his amazing gameplay and records, he has impressed everyone. It’s very obvious that he will soon be selected in the National Basketball Association (NBA) Draft.
Vassell plays as the shooting guard in his team. In a very short time, he has made himself popular among the sports fan because of his wonderful performances.
Know more about Devin Vassell from the facts below.
|Height||6 feet 7 inches (2.01 m)|
|Weight||88 kg (194 lbs)|
|Education||Peachtree Ridge High School|
10 Facts On Devin Vassell
- Devin Vassell is a college basketball player who is currently committed to Florida State.
- As of 2020, Vassell is 20 years of age. He was born in the year 2000 and his birthday is on the 23rd day of August.
- Born and raised in Suwanee, Georgia, United States, Vassell is an American by nationality from his birthright.
- Vassell was born to his father Andrew Vassell who also played college basketball.
- According to Devin’s Wikipedia, he stands at a height of 6 feet and 7 inches tall which is about 2.01 meters. Moreover, his body weight in the last weigh-in was about 88 kg (194 lbs).
- Devin did his schooling at Peachtree Ridge High School where started playing basketball more seriously. During his senior year, he became the regional Player of the Year.
- After graduating from High School, he joined Florida State in the year 2018 and then started playing for the Florida State Seminoles.
- There are no accurate details about his net worth and salary. However, he is projected to earn very well.
- Devin is single until now. He is more focused on making his basketball career rather than being committed to relationships.
- You can find Devin on Instagram @devin_vassell. He has a total of 9,420 followers.