Di Quon is an American actress. She is the creator of PBS’s Asian-American television dramedy ”My Life Disoriented”.
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
Di worked with renowned actor Adam Sandler in the movie “Grown Ups” as the abused nanny “Rita”.
Furthermore, her notable works include Boston Public (2003-2004), High Maintenance (2018), and Greek (2007).
10 Facts on Di Quon
- Di Quon is an actress from Bakersfield, California. She is the age of 27 years old. However, her exact date of birth is not disclosed.
- According to her IMDb profile, Di Quon has 21 credited works as an actress to date. While her Wikipedia page is yet to be written for her filmography.
- The actress height is 5 feet 6 inches tall. Likewise, she has a slim body figure with curves. Moreover, her full lips and thick black hair attracts lots of attention.
- Di is a married woman and a mother. In fact, she tied the knot with her boyfriend and current husband Jeremy Wilms. Furthermore, the couple is parents to one child.
- Quon mainly connects with her fan via her professional work. She doesn’t seem to be a social media enthusiast and is absent from both Instagram and Twitter.
- The actress now resides in New York City, America. Furthermore, she from an Asian ethnicity. In fact, she often speaks about the representation of Asian minority in Hollywood.
- Di was noticed by the audience after she appeared in the series “Boston Public” (2003-2004). Moreover, she portrayed Sara in total 3 of episodes.
- Quon is also the co-founder of a non-profit organization called Konscious.com. It a streaming web that provides documentaries based on social consciousness.
- The actress was once named as “The Most Beautiful Girl in the World” by an artist. Furthermore, she is modelled for Aerosmith’s cover of the album Young Lust album.
- We are currently reviewing Di’s net worth. However, Quon must be living a decent life with her career earnings.