Diana Toshiko is a famous and active actress who began her career in the film industry in 2003. She portrayed the short role of Betty in the movie Day Of Independence. She is known for Captain Marvel (2019), Criminal Minds (2018), West World (2016), Hit (2020), and many more.
According to IMDb, she has worked in more than 29 films and TV series so far. The LA actress is a bit secretive about her personal life. She only shares the information that is relevant to the media. Moreover, In 2020, she worked in ABC Discovers: Los Angeles Talent Showcase as Diana Toshiko. She is a dynamic actress who has made her mark in the entertainment industry.
Quick Facts: Diana Toshiko Age And Boyfriend: 10 Facts On The Actress
|Height||5 feet 1 inch|
10 Facts On Diana Toshiko
- As mentioned above, Diana Toshiko hasn’t disclosed her actual age and date of birth. By looking at her photos, her age is around 30 years.
- She is from Los Angeles and has an American nationality.
- Speaking about her physical appearance, Diana Toshiko stands at a good height of 5 feet 1 inch (1.55 m) tall. At the same time, her body weight is 48 kg.
- The talented artist Diana has an Instagram account with 321 posts and 794 followers.
- According to the source, Diana Toshiko is married, and her husband’s name is Tripp Pickell. She has a daughter named Anako. There is no record of Diana Toshiko’s boyfriend so far on the web,
- Diana Toshiko’s name is not listed on the radar of Wikipedia, but we can find her wiki-bio easily on the web.
- According to the sources, Diana has a net worth of $800,000. Similarly, her annual salary is still under review.
- Diana is also available on Facebook and Twitter with a good number of devotees.
- She has a regular performance in Hell Froze Over (2009-2013) as Brooke.
- At last, Toshiko has no LinkedIn profile. Due to this, we have no academic details regarding her qualification.