Didi Gregorius is a Dutch professional baseball shortstop. He plays for the Philadelphia Phillies in Major League Baseball. Initially, he played in the top flight for teams like Cincinnati Reds, Arizona Diamondbacks, and New York Yankees.
Moreover, he is one of the most reputed shortstops to play in the league. LIkewise, The number 18 has featured on the Dutch National side. The world cup winner created history back in 2011.
|Birthday||February 18, 1990|
10 Facts on Didi Gregorius
- Didi Gregorius is a Dutch professional baseball shortstop who plays in Major League Baseball. He holds the legendary 18 Number jersey for the Philadelphia Phillies.
- Moreover, he is currently 30 years of age. His birthday lies on February 20 every year.
- As for his net worth, he makes a huge amount of money. His annual salary is about $2 Million. Hence, his net worth is above $20 Million as of 2020.
- Moving on, he seems to be in a very close relationship with his partner, Judy. However, whether or not she’s his wife still remains a mystery. He hasn’t shared photos of his marriage.
- Didi had several injuries that halted him in his ever shining career. However, he never gave up and fought till the end against injuries.
- In mid-2011, he missed many games in the first two months. It was due to his protein, cholesterol, and blood level were so high he suffered from kidney disorder. He rested for two months and started playing again.
- During that time, he played with a mask on for the whole season.
- Likewise, he has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography.
- However, further facts about his parents and family are yet to be known. Such information will be updated at once when they are available.
- Furthermore, Gregorius has an excellent social media presence as well. He has more than 300k followers on Instagram.