Diego Cabot Wikipedia: Does he have a wife? Learn everything about this talented man in this article below!
Diego Cabot is a journalist and lawyer. He is popular for his contribution to Argentina’s daily newspaper, La Nacion. Likewise, he is also employed as a professor of journalism at Torcuato Di Tella University.
Discover Diego Cabot’s Wikipedia Revealed
Diego Cabot doesn’t have a Wikipedia bio yet.
But, you can find Diego Cabot on Twitter as @diegocabot. He has amassed over 131.8k followers. Furthermore, Cabot’s Instagram handle is @cabotdiego.
Diego Cabot’s Wife and Children
Diego Cabot is a married name with his wife. He and his wife share 3 children together.
The journalist has two sons and a daughter. Similarly, Diego Cabot and his family currently reside in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Therefore, Diego Cabot’s nationality is Argentinian.
His Net Worth and Salary Explored
Diego Cabot net worth generates him a handsome salary in 2021.
Diego is currently serving as the assistant editorial secretary at La Nacion. He joined the paper in 2004. Thus, we are doubtless on his high-profile lifestyle.
|Birthday||June 20, 1970|
|Age||50 years old|
|Children||Two sons and 1 daughter|
|Education||IAE Business School, Torcuato Di Tella University and University of Buenos Aires|
Some Facts on Diego Cabot
- Born in 1970, Diego Cabot is the age of 50 years old. Likewise, he celebrates his birthday on June 20. Furthermore, his native hometown lies in Santa Rosa, La Pampa.
- Cabot obtained a law degree from the University of Buenos Aires. Similarly, he also attended the Torcuato Di Tella University to pursue his journalism degree.
- Nevertheless, Diego didn’t stop at TDTU. He continued his study at IAE Business School as a management development graduate.
- The journalist joined La Nacion as deputy editor of economy and business in 2004. He was later promoted to an editor position.
- In 2010, the Latin American Prize awarded Diego Cabot for his impressive investigative journalism. Furthermore, he also became an honorable recipient of the Data Journalism Awards in 2005.
- Cabot and his team won the King of Spain Press Award in 2018. Moreover, he won second place at Adepa Prize in 2005.