Diego Laxalt is a footballer from Uruguay who has also established decent popularity in Europe for his time with the legendary Scottish team Celtics. His parent club is AC Milan and is loaned to Celtic as of 2020.
He has versatile skills in playing as a left-back or a left-winger and can bring 2-dimensional qualities to the team as per many critics. He has also excited fans about his signing to Celtic.
|Birthday||7 February 1993|
|Height||5 Feet 10 Inches|
|Wife||Antonella Gallo (girlfriend)|
10 Facts About Diego Laxalt
- Diego Laxalt was born on 7 February 1993 and is 27 years old as of October 2020 according to the Transfer market.
- He has dreadlocked hair and is known for his exotic hairstyle that is instantly recognizable.
- Laxalt has a height of 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm) and weighs in at 68 kg (149 lbs).
- As per Salary Sport, he is earning £2,808,000 per year which is £54,000. His current contract pays him a bit less than his 2019 salary of £2,912,000.
- He has a girlfriend named Antonella Gallo. They have made things social media official and are together according to many reports. They also have a daughter together.
- Diego is an Uruguayan football player and has played for the Uruguayan national team.
- After spending his time in the youth academies, he became a professional player in 2012 with Defensor Sporting, then he moved to Internazionale aka Inter Milan. After spending some time at the team, he moved to Bologna on loan.
- Then, subsequent loans to Empoli and Genoa followed. He had a permanent move to Genoa in 2016 and made 68 appearances scoring 4 goals at that time.
- In 2018, he moved to Inter Milan’s sworn rivals AC Milan. He was loaned out to Torino and then to Celtic in 2020.
- He has also made 24 appearances in the 2020 Uruguay national team.
Leave a Reply