Diveen is a well-known British actress who has come into the spotlight by playing a role as Dinah in the drama, All or Nothing in 2002. Before fame, she has worked in the theaters/stage as well. Some of her credits on Tv series are The Dumping Ground (2014-2018), Bliss (2018), No Offence (2017), Apple Tree Yard (2017), Cradle to Grave (2015) as Sally, Ms. Tremberly, Miranda Godwin, Ds Brown, Rose respectively.
Apart from acting, she has also appeared in World Of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth in 2018 as a voiceover. The movie was directed in a creative way by Alex Afrasiabi which is a video gaming movie. Also, Diveen has performed onstage with the RSC and The Globe.
10 Facts on Diveen Henry
- Diveen Henry hasn’t revealed her exact date and year of birth. By looking at her profile or pictures, her age might be around 24-28 years old.
- She was born and raised in South London. So, she belongs to British nationality.
- According to Networthpost.org, Diveen net worth in 2020 is estimated to be around $100,000. However, her salary is still under wrap. Her major source of earning is acting.
- Talking about her physical appearance, Diveen stands at a decent height and slim body type. Although, she hasn’t updated her actual height and body weight. She has an amazing personality.
- She is actively available on Instagram with the username @diveenh.
- Explaining her family details, she hasn’t disclosed her parent’s identity and her family background on the internet. It looks like she doesn’t want her personal life to be private.
- Moving to her academics details, Diveen Henry is a talented actress. She hasn’t revealed her degree but she studied at Webber Douglas Academy according to IMDB.
- Despite her popularity, Diveen’s name is not listed on Wikipedia.
- Besides acting, Henry has also produced a film titled ‘The Show’ in 2006.
- Speaking about her relationship status, she has no boyfriend lately. Similarly, there are no rumors or controversies regarding her past relationship in the media.