Djena Nichole Graves is very popular these days as the wife of Harry Lennix, a popular American actor. Some of the most popular shows Djena Nichole Grave’s husband has appeared in are The Blacklist, The Five Heartbeats, Man of Steel, The Matrix Reloaded, etc. The couple was married since the year 2009 which means that they have been together for almost 11 years now.
|Name||Djena Nichole Graves|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Education||Florida A&M University, New York University|
Just like her husband, Djena is also an actress but has only acted in two shows until now. At first, she had appeared as a reality television star in reality television series named The Queen Latifah Show. Later, in 2018, she appeared in a movie named Revival. Although very little information is known about her, we have accumulated some important facts about her which you should definitely know.
10 Facts on Djena Nichole Graves:
- Djena Nichole Graves’s information is not available on Wikipedia.
- According to an article from the New York Times in 2009, she was 35 years old then. This means that she is 46 years old currently.
- Currently, we have got no idea regarding Djena Nichole Graves’ height, weight, and body measurements.
- Moreover, the couple had married in Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa, Barton Creek, Texas, United States.
- Although Djena Nichole Graves is active on Instagram as @djenalennix, her account has been kept private.
- As she was born as well as raised in the United States, she is an American citizen.
- According to Height Zone, Djena Nichole Grave has an estimated net worth of approximately $4 million.
- Furthermore, she has been serving as the director of business development at ICV Capital Partners.
- Also, she remains one of the board members of the New York-based advocacy named Girls Educational and Mentoring Services.
- Talking about her education, she had completed her Bachelor’s degree from Florida A&M University and later completed her MBA degree from New York University.