American businessman and the richest person in the world at present Jeff Bezos has been in the public eye since the 90s and now his eyes have the attention of media and public alike. For some time now there are rumors going on about Jeff Bezos’ eyes.
Due to his eye asymmetry, many are wondering if the richest person in the world has a glass eye. To have an asymmetry eye is very normal. If you check for pictures of his eyes on Google, you will see his right eye appearing smaller than the left one.
|Birthday||January 12, 1964|
|Age||56 years old|
|Parents||Jacklyn and Ted Jorgensen|
|Siblings||Mark Bezos and Christina Bezos|
|Net Worth||$185.6 billion|
|Wife||MacKenzie Scott (div.)|
Here find out what happened to Jeff Bezos’ eyes. Jeff Bezos’ eyes problems explained here.
10 Facts on Jeff Bezos
- The richest person in the world Jeff Bezos has caught the attention of the internet due to his asymmetry eyes. Many have been wondering if he has any problem with his eyes.
- If you have checked properly, Jeff Bezos’ right eye appears smaller than his left one. You can check it now.
- An American oculoplastic surgeon named Mehryar Ray Taban has enlightened this issue on his Facebook page. On his Facebook page, Mehryar has written that Jeff’s right eye appearing smaller can be due to droopy right upper eyelid. This condition is called ptosis.
- The oculoplastic surgeon Mehryar also shared that there could be another explanation for this like a bulging left eye.
- Besides bulging left eye or droopy right upper eyelid, there are not any other problems pointed at Jeff Bezos’ eyes.
- On September 30, 2020, Jeff Bezos’ net worth was estimated at $185.6 billion. According to Forbes, Bezos is the first in history to exceed $200 billion in net worth.
- As of now, Jeff Bezos is single. He was married to his ex-wife, MacKenzie Scott for 25 years. They share four children together.
- Jeff met MacKenzie while she was working for D.E. Shaw as his assistant. After dating for just three months, they got married in 1993. They finalized their divorce in 2019.
- In the divorce settlement, Jeff Bezos paid MacKenzie $38 billion. This is the costliest divorce settlement in history.
- You can find Jeff Bezos on social media, Instagram, and Twitter. This billionaire has million-plus followers on his social media.