Doinb is the Korean pro gamer and Twitch streamer who is notoriously known for his League of Legends stream. Currently, he is the FunPlus Phoenix’s mid lane player of China’s League of Legends Pro League.
Doinb became the first player in the LPL to win the title of a most valuable player twice; he won the title while playing for Qiao Gu Reapers and FunPlus Phoenix.
Quick Facts: Doinb Age: Meet The Pro Gamer
|Name||Doinb (Kim Tae-sang)|
|Profession||Pro gamer and twitch streamer|
10 Facts On Doinb
- Doinb’s age is 24 years old. Born in 1996, his birthday falls on 30 December every year.
- His hometown lies in Seoul, South Korea, so his nationality is South Korean. Also, he possesses the Asian ethnicity.
- Doinb is his in-game name and is recognized to the world through his gaming name. His real name is Kim Tae-sang.
- League of Legends pro gamer, Doinb has a huge fan following on his Twitter account @Doinbmid. To date, he has garnered over 134.2 thousand followers.
- The 24 years old man Doinb is currently in a married relationship with his wife named Tang Xiaoyo. The pair met while Doinb was still 18 years old. Later they got married in 2018.
- He and his now-wife Tang started dating in 2015 but kept their relationship private until 2016. Doinb reportedly proposed to his lady love on his 22nd birthday.
- Currently, he is playing for FunPlus Phoenix, and his role in the team is Mid Laner. In December 2018, he joined the team and left his former team, Rift Rivals.
- He also became the winner of the first international game 2019 World Championship, after playing with his team swept G2 Esports.
- As per Esports Earnings. Doinb reportedly has earned the total prize earnings of about $330,849.29 from his 17 tournaments, excluding his salary.
- Doinb, without a doubt, has earned the whooping income from his career in gaming. But, it hasn’t confirmed his actual figure of net worth.
Leave a Reply