Netflix’s latest offering The Queen’s Gambit featuring Anya Taylor and Thomas Brodie in the leads, premiered on October 23, 2020. Netflix’s mini-series has gathered huge viewers in its first season and the cast members are getting the deserved recognization. One of the cast members of The Queen’s Gambit is Dolores Carbonari.
Dolores plays a supporting role in The Queen’s Gambit. It is not known whether she will be back for season 2 of the mini-series, but her fans her already eager to watch more of her on the screen.
Here are some interesting facts about Dolores Carbonari.
10 Facts on Dolores Carbonari
- Dolores Carbonari is a young and aspiring TV and movie actress who rose to fame with Netflix’s The Queen’s Gambit.
- Netflix’s The Queen’s Gambit premiered on October 23, 2020. You can watch it on Netflix with a paid subscription. She plays Margaret in The Queen’s Gambit.
- She began her acting career back in 2017, playing Sara in the film Cesare.
- As of 2020, Dolores has two acting credits to her name, The Queen’s Gambit and Cesare as seen on her IMDb bio.
- Though her Wikipedia biography is missing, her fans can find her on the IMDb page.
- Dolores has an attractive face and appears to be in her 30s as of October 2020. The detail about her age and birthday are still missing throughout.
- The detail about her family life and parents are still in the dark. The lady barely opens up about her family and parents in the media.
- You can find Dolores on social media, Instagram. She is active on Insta as @dolorescarbonari.
- Her Instagram page has got nothing about her dating and love life. It is not clear if she is dating her boyfriend in 2020 or is enjoying or single life.
- The Queen’s Gambit actress seems to have an attractive height. She could be 5 feet 7 inches tall.