Dominik Kotarski is a Croatian footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for the Dutch club, Jong Ajax. Jong Ajax is the second team of the Dutch giants, AFC Ajax. They play in the second tier of the Dutch football, Eerste Divise.
Moreover, the player is in the Starting Lineup for the Ajax B side. He has made 13 appearances in the 2019/20 season. He joined the famous Dutch side in 2017. The player is still very young and has a great prospect. He has also played for the U19 side of the Croatian National Team. Well, he is surely one for the future, both for the club and country. Here is what we have gathered about this wonderful goalkeeper prospect.
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
10 Facts on Dominik Kotarski
- Dominik Kotarski is a Croatian footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for the B team of Ajax called Jong Ajax.
- Moreover, the current salary of the player is not disclosed by the club. He surely earns a fair amount as he is playing one of the historic clubs in the world.
- Hence, the player is supposed to have a net worth of around $500,000 as of 2020.
- However, the facts about his personal life like parents and family are not available.
- But he does have a girlfriend. They are high school sweethearts and he calls her princess.
- Moving on, his age is the best thing for the player. He is just 20 and already making his mark in the club.
- Moreover, the physical presence of the player is not bad either. He stands at a height of 6 feet and 1 inch.
- Hence, he has what it takes to become an elite goalkeeper.
- Furthermore, Dominik is also present on social media with more than 8000 Instagram followers.
- Similarly, his nationality is Croatian. The player was stand out when he played for the U17 Croatian side.