Dominique Thorne is a beautiful American actress. She is best known for her role in Hollywood movies such as ‘If Beale Street Could Talk’ (2018) and ‘Judas and the Black Messiah‘ (2021). She has been gaining more and more recognition in recent days.
Dominique played the role of ‘Sheila Hunt’ in ‘If Beale Street Could Talk’. The film was successful in winning ‘Best Supporting Actress’ at Golden Globes and the Oscars. We have put together 10 facts about Dominique to help you know more about her.
|Height||5 ft 2 inches|
10 Facts on Dominique Thorne
- Dominique Thorne was born in the year 1999. She is 21 years old as of 2020 there is no information about when she celebrates her birthday.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet and 2 inches. That’s 1.57 in meters. She has a beautiful body. However, the details regarding her weight and measurements are unknown.
- We don’t know about this beauty’s boyfriend and her relationship status. She has managed to keep her personal very private till now.
- There is no Wikipedia biography dedicated to her as of 2020. But, we are sure, it’s going to be up very soon.
- A short description of her has been featured on IMDb.
- Dominique was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, and holds the American nationality. She belongs to black ethnicity.
- The actress is not active on social media sites such as Instagram and Twitter. We guess that she likes to stay away from the internet.
- Talking about her education, she trained in acting at Professional Performing Arts High School (PPAS) in Manhattan.
- Dominique is not only good at acting but she is also a straight A’s student. Because of her strength in both academics and acting, she attends Cornell University.
- There is no information about her parents and siblings. She prefers to keep them away from the limelight.