Don Blankenship is a Constitution candidate for President of the United States in 2020. If you have a good memory then, you might recall that in 2018 he was a candidate for the United States Senate in West Virginia as well.
As a member of the Constitution Party, he has been an active political figure. However, prior to his involvement in politics, he was quite a familiar name in the business sector. In fact, he had even served as the CEO and chairman of Massey Energy Company. Here are some more facts about the candidate for the US President, Don Blankenship.
|Age||70 years old|
|Profession||Business Executive and Constitution Candidate For President|
|Net Worth||$40 million|
|Education||Matewan High School and Marshall University|
10 Facts on Don Blankenship
- Don Blankenship (born on 14 March 1950) is an American Constitution candidate for President of the United States in 2020. His age is 70 years old. And, his zodiac sign is Pisces.
- The particulars about his wife have not been publicly disclosed even though it is known he is a married man.
- Talking about his family members, his father had performed his duties in the Korean War.
- Later after Don Blankenship was born, his parents got divorced. After which his mother, Nancy McCoy opened up a gas station and convenience store.
- He has two children from his marriage.
- Constitution candidate for the US President, Blankenship’s net worth amount to $40 million dollars. This goes to show just how influential he was as a business executive.
- Regarding his education, he went to Marshall University for his bachelor’s degree after graduating from high school, Matewan High School.
- Don Blankenship is a native of West Virginia and, therefore, is of American nationality. In addition, he is of white ethnicity.
- He is on Instagram and his username is @donlblankenship.
- He had been convicted on one misdemeanor charge of conspiring to intentionally violate mine safety and health standards in 2015.