Donna DuPlantier is a famous Hollywood actress. She is best known for her character ‘Georgia Tandy’ portrayed in an episode called ‘Carpenter Street’ in the world-renowned TV series, ‘Star Trek’. This talented actress is African- American and her family is said to be one of the most revered families right since the 1800s.
Originally from New Orleans, Donna started her acting career with the 2002 romantic comedy film ‘Brown Sugar’. The movie was a huge hit and she was successful in landing many lead roles after it’s premiere. Her other projects include ‘Curious Case of Benjamin Button’ (2008), ‘Seeking Justice’ (2012), ‘Dallas Buyer’s Club’ (2013), and ‘The Division’ (2003).
|Birthday||August 18, 1967|
|Education||BA in Theater|
10 Facts on Donna DuPlantier
- Donna DuPlantier was born in the year 1967. Her age is 53 years as of 2020 and she celebrates her birthday every 18th of August.
Born and raised in New Orleans, US, Donna DuPlantier holds the American nationality. She belongs to black ethnicity.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet and 4 inches tall or 1.65 meters. The details about her body measurements are unavailable.
- Donna’s father was a geologist at Texaco Oil and her mother was a nurse working for 30 years in various hospitals in the city.
- She is undoubtedly rich and wealthy. However, her Net Worth and salary have not been exposed yet.
- The actress studied theatre and graduated with a Bachelor in Arts degree from George Mason University in Virginia.
- Donna has managed to keep her personal life very private as there is no information about her boyfriend and relationship status. She is currently not married and happily single.
- Although she is very popular, there is no Wikipedia page made on the actress as of 2020.
- She is very proud of her African ethnicity. She frequently shares posts on Instagram to support her African- American community
You can find Donna on Instagram. She has about 800 followers on the platform.