Donna Peele is an American actress and model known for her fabulous works in the Hollywood film industry. However, she is now a former model and has left modeling behind.
Donna came into recognition as soon as she married the renowned Hollywood actor Charlie. Despite the fact that she is no more the wife of Charlie, she still gets the tag ‘Ex-wife of Charlie’ more often by the public even after a long time of their divorce. Know more about Donna Peele with some interesting facts below.
|Birthday||January 1, 1970|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
10 Facts on Donna Peele
- Donna Peele is an American actress and former model born on January 1, 1970. As of 2020, she is 50 years old.
- Beautiful Donna stands at a decent height of five feet and nine inches. She is just perfect with that height.
- At the age of 25, she got married to a famous American actor Charlie Sheen. Unfortunately, they got divorced just after half a year in 1996.
- The great actress is estimated to have a net worth of $10 million.
- The versatile actress we know today was born to an American family in Orlando, Florida, United States.
- Donna is not engaged in any kind of relationship after her divorce.
- Sadly, we do not have information regarding her godly parents. Common people do not know who gave birth to such a talented actress.
- Donna first met her ex-husband Charlie Sheen during a shooting of a cigarette commercial. They soon began dating after they first met.
- Charle, the ex-husband of Donna, got married to the actress Denise Richards after his divorce. Unluckily, this was not a successful married life either and got divorced in 2006.
- As Donna is a secretive person, she is not available on Instagram or any other social media. She is just disconnected from the public.