Dorothy Dillard is an American TV personality who has a Self credit for an American reality TV series “The Real Housewives of Potomac”. Further, she is the HBIC on the reality TV series.
Additionally, Dorothy’s daughter Candiace Dillard has appeared in the Bravo reality show, “The Real Housewives of Potomac”. Moreover, her daughter has also won the title of Miss United States in 2013 and also served as a staffer for President Obama’s 2012 reelection campaign.
|Profession||reality Tv star|
10 Facts About Dorothy Dillard
- As per our researches, Dorothy Dillard may be in her 60s but her actual date of birth or birthday is yet to get confirmed.
- Being a native of the United States, Dorothy Dillard belongs to American citizenship.
- To date, we’ve not seen Dorothy Dillard’s bi on the internet. Thus, she is not available on Wikipedia. However, these 10 facts will definitely help to know more about her.
- We’ve seen Dorothy Dillard Instagram account with good followers. In fact, she has 22.4k followers and 146 posts under the username @thedivadorothy.
- Talking about her marital status, Dorothy Dillard is currently moved on from his ex-husband named Walter. In fact, she is known to gush about her new husband Ronald.
- Moreover, her ex-husband, Walter cheated on her with another woman having a baby with her. So, they got separated from each other.
- Dorothy’s daughter Candiace Dillard is married to her longtime love Chris Bassett. In contrast, Dorothy made a very arrangement for their nuptials.
- As per distractify.com, Candiace’s mom is also the new HBIC on the “The Real Housewives of Potomac“.
- Similarly, as per the IMDb page, she has a Self credit for “The Real Housewives of Potomac”, an American reality TV series where different stars like Gizelle Bryant, Ashely Darby, Robyn Dixon, and others has appeared and has a 4.7 IMDb rating.
- As for the net worth, there is no pertinent detail about Dorothy Dillard’s net worth. But, we’re looking forward to updating this tab once it’s available.