Doug Basler is an American national who gained public attention in 2020 following his decision to run for the US House election from the 9th Congressional District, Washington. He will be on the ballot on 3 November 2020 for the general election.
He advanced to the general election through the primary Republican Party election on 4 August 2020. This American national has been a supporter of the American political party, the Republican Party for some years now.
Speaking of his political career so far, Doug Basler was the 2014 and 2016 Republican candidate who ran for the US House to represent the 9th Congressional District, Washington.
Find out details of his net worth, family, education, and political career here.
Rantz: Seattle closes park for religious rally, but allows anti-cop protests https://t.co/fwWKcf5L0P via @Mynorthwest
— Doug Basler (@dougbasler) September 8, 2020
10 Facts on Doug Basler
- Doug Basler is an American politician who gained huge media coverage in 2020 following his decision to represent the 9th Congressional District, Washington in the US House election.
- He was also an SRseupblican Party candidate for the 2014 and 2016 US House election from Washington. This is his third election for the 9th Congressional District, Washington.
- Based in Washington, the United States, Doug Basler is an American national. Also, his ethnicity is white.
- Regarding his age and birthday, Doug does not have a Wikipedia page, as you can see. So, the detail of his age sis on the loose now.
- Meanwhile, if you guess from his pictures, Dough Basler appears to be around 45 years old.
- You can find him on social media like Twitter. He is active on Twitter as @dougbasler. For now, his Instagram page is missing.
- Apart from his political career, he has a job as a digital marketing expert. He is the founder and President of Prologue Digital. Prologue Media is a digital marketing platform.
- Dough Basler is a married man. He is married to his wife, Lori Basler for some years now. But, the detail about his wedding and engagement are not published.
- As seen on his Facebook profile, Boug Basler has three children, all daughters. His daughters are grown-ups.
- The graduate of Multnomah University could have a decent net worth as of 2020.