Dr. David Kessler has been recently recognized as Biden‘s Covid-19 Task force‘s co-chair and he will now work alongside Vivek Murthy, a former Surgeon General of the United States. Professionally, he is well-known as a pediatrician, lawyer, author, and also an administrator. From November 8, 1990, until February 28, 1997, he had served as the Commissioner of Food and Drugs under the presidents, George H. W. Bush and Bill Clinton.
|Name||Dr. David Kessler|
|Birthday||May 13, 1951|
|Profession||Pediatrician, Lawyer, Author, Administrator|
|Wife||Paulette Steinberg Kessler|
|Children||Elise and Benjamin|
|Education||Amherst College, University of Chicago Law School|
Is he married? Yes, Dr. David Kessler has been married already and his wife’s name is recognized as Paulette Steinberg Kessler who is an attorney. After completing his terms as a Commissioner of Food and Drugs, he joined Yale School of Medicine where he was the dean from the year 1997 until the year 2003. In 2001, he was awarded the very prestigious Public Welfare Medal from the National Academy of Sciences.
— David A. Kessler MD (@DavidAKesslerMD) November 8, 2020
10 Facts on Dr. David Kessler:
- According to Dr. David Kessler’s bio on Wikipedia, he had completed his college studies at Amherst College in the year 1973.
- Later, he completed his MD degree from Harvard University and also obtained a JD degree from the University of Chicago Law School.
- Born on May 13, 1951, he is currently 69 years of age.
- Speaking about Dr. David Kessler’s family, he and his wife, Paulette shares a total of two children named Elise and Benjamin.
- Previously, he had also worked as a consultant to Orrin Hatch, a Republican senator from Utah.
- Currently, we have no idea about Dr. David Kessler’s net worth as it is currently under investigation.
- Also, we do not know anything related to his height, weight, and other body measurements.
- Moving on to Dr. David Kessler’s background, he was born in New York, United States. Thus, his nationality is American for sure.
- However, we remain completely unknown about Dr. David Kessler’s ethnicity at the moment.
- Moreover, we have not got any information about his beloved parents and siblings too.