Dr. Bryan Raybuck is an interventional Cardiology Specialist. He lives in Fairfax in Virginia, the United States. He has over 41 years of experience in the medical field. Raybuck graduated from Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine in 1979 and has since gained a lot of experience with Interventional Cardiology, Cardiac Care, and Adult Congenital Cardiac Disorders. Dr. Bryan Raybuck specializes in Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology.
Dr. Bryan Raybuck is affiliated with medical facilities in Firefox such as Inova Fair Oaks Hospital and Inova Fairfax Hospital and currently practices at Northern Virginia Cardiology Association PC. Despite being a wonderful doctor he is also known for being the first husband of Deborah Brix who is an American physician and a diplomat. She has served as the United States Global AIDS Coordinator for Presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump and also currently serving as Coronavirus Response Coordinator for the White House Coronavirus Task Force since February 2020.
|Name||Dr. Bryan Raybuck|
|Divorce||Dr. Deborah Birx|
|Education||Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine|
Dr. Raybuck isn’t on Instagram but his ex-wife has many pictures on Instagram- this being one of them.
10 Interesting Facts About Dr. Bryan Raybuck
- He is 66 years old as of 2020.
- Dr. Bryan Raybuck is the first husband of Deborah Brix.
- Dr. Bryan Raybuck and Deborah got married in Trinity United Methodist Church which was also published in the newspaper saying” Medical students united in marriage”.
- His spouse is Shawn Ellen Miller but no further information about his family is available on the internet. We will keep you updated once we have all the necessary information available.
- Information about how many children he has is not available.
- Dr. Bryan Raybuck’s Net worth is not publicly available.
- He got his Bachelor of science -Bs. Biology from Houghton College and M.D. in Cytology from Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
- His specialties are Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology.
- He can speak both Spanish and English.
- He is currently based in Fairfax, Virginia.