Dr. Elizabeth Laugeson is a well-known psychologist who is licensed and also works as an Associate Clinical Professor. She works at UCLA Semel Institute where she is the part of the Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences department where she works for Neuroscience and Human Behavior.
|Name||Dr. Elizabeth Laugeson|
To date, Elizabeth has done a lot of research which she has represented in the international platform which includes country like the United States, Canada, Italy, England, Finland, and many more. Elizabeth is also known as one of the best social skills researchers in the world who has contributed a lot to this industry.
— UCLASemelFriends (@UCLASemelFriend) October 20, 2015
Her research and findings have helped many people and have also improved the field of social skills. Though she is a very well known doctor not much about her is available on the web but her professional details are available on some online sites.
10 Facts About Dr. Elizabeth Laugeson:
- Dr. Elizabeth Laugeson is well-known as a psychologist as well as an Associate Clinical Professor who has been currently serving for the Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences.
- There is no official Wikipedia page assigned to her yet and even other Wiki pages have not mentioned her name so far.
- Her bio can be found on official websites only.
- We have no idea about her husband as well as we do not know if she has been married yet.
- She has had hands in the very popular documentary named Love on the Spectrum which is primarily focused on autism.
- She has not shared much about her family yet to the general public.
- Also, we remain unknown about how tall she is and how much she weighs.
- She calls herself an American citizen as she was born in the United States.
- Dr. Elizabeth has an MD degree to her name and she is a clinical psychologist.