Dr. Eric Goosby is a famous American health officer and global AIDS coordinator. He is one of the special people appointed to stop the covid 19 issue in the United States of America. During the time of former president Barak Obama, he was appointed as the US strategy for addressing the HIV problem all over the world, and later in 2013, he resigned from the post.
|Name||Dr Eric Goosby|
|Education||University of California|
Dr. Eric Goosby was recently appointed as the Biden’s Covid task force team and since his appointment, he has been in the limelight. He is a specialist in Tuberculosis. He started his professional journey at the government level back in 1991 and since then he has been a prominent part of the government and health standards.
Dr Eric Goosby @UNEnvoyonTB delivers keynote speech at the 23rd Conference of The Union North America Region in Vancouver addressing the next steps following the #UNHLM on TB. pic.twitter.com/MAvY97TKHP
— The Union (@TheUnion_TBLH) February 22, 2019
10 Facts on Dr. Eric Goosby:
- Dr. Eric Goosby was born in San Francisco, California, the United States of America in 1952. His age as of 2020 is exactly 68 years old.
- According to Wikipedia, he had even served during the time of former president Barak Obama as he was the United States Global AIDS Coordinator.
- He is married to his wife Nancy Truelove and they have been together for more than a decades.
- Dr. Eric Goosby, MD, an Internal Medicine Specialist in San Francisco was appointed in the Biden’s Covid task force team and was appointed on November 9, 2020.
- Similarly speaking about his family Dr. Eric and his wife Nancy have two children together and their names are Eric Goosby and Zoe Goosby.
- He started his career working as an HIV/AIDS doctor and later in 1991 he began his government duties.
- He is even a professor of clinical medicine at California’s university and this sums up his bio.
- He is available on Twitter account @DrEricGoosby where he has more than 2232 followers.
- His net worth as of 2020 is more than a million dollars however he hasn’t revealed much about it in public.
- He completed his MD at the University of San Francisco back in 1981.