Dr. Giles Geo is a popular British researcher and author. He was a Principal Research Associate at Medical Research Council (MRC) in the Metabolic Diseases Unit. Also, he worked as a scientific director at the University of Cambridge for metabolic science. Moreover, he has appeared in a TV documentary show titled Trust Me I’m a Doctor.
Additionally, he is an extraordinary author. In 2018, he published a book called Gene Eating: The Story of Human Appetite. Again, In 2021, he published another book entitled Why Calories Don’t Count: How We Got the Science of Weight Loss Wrong. Nevertheless, his books have high demand in Google, and also it has a good rating as well.
Here are some details about his personal life. Keep reading the interesting article.
Quick Facts: Dr Giles Yeo Wikipedia: Everything You Need To Know
|Name||Dr Giles Yeo|
|Birthday||May 1, 1973|
|Profession||Researcher and author|
10 Facts On Dr. Giles Yeo
- Dr. Giles Geo was born in 1973. His age at present is 47 years as of 2021.
- According to Wikipedia, Dr. Giles Yeo is an award-winning geneticist. He was honored and rewarded on the queen’s 2020 birthday for providing good services.
- Who is Dr. Giles Yeo married to? It’s true that Dr. Giles Yeo is married. He has also celebrated his 20th marriage anniversary on October 14, 2020, with his wife. We can see a snap on Instagram as well.
- There is no sign of his children in the media. Maybe, they don’t have babies right now.
- Speaking about his net worth, Dr. Giles Yeo is still under audit.
- Moving on to his family background, Yeo’s parent’s name is under the table. Even on the wiki page, there is no sign of his father and mother.
- He holds British nationality. However, his ethnicity is unknown.
- If we take a sneak peek at his Instagram profile, it looks like he loves to try several cuisines from different countries.
- He attended the University of Cambridge with a Ph.D. degree in molecular genetics.
- He is also available on Facebook and Twitter with a good fan following.