Dr. Kiran Sajja is the husband of Anila Sajja. She is a lifestyle blogger and socialite who is starring in BravoTV’s Married to Medicine. Anila announced the news through her Instagram post in late January 2021.
This show will be her reality TV debut and falls right under her zone as her husband is Dr. Kiran Sajja. Married to Medicine’s new season is going to be aired in March 2021. Kiran and Anila and their family live in Atlanta, Georgia.
Quick Facts: Who Is Dr Kiran Sajja? 10 Facts On Married To Medicine – Anila Sajja Husband
|Name||Dr Kiran Sajja|
|Education||University of Michigan|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Dr. Kiran Sajja
- How old is Dr. Kiran Sajja? The exact age, date of birth, and zodiac sign of Dr. Kiran Sajja are not present on the internet. By the looks of his pictures, Sajja seems to be in his early 40s.
- Sajja was born and raised in St. Joseph, Michigan, USA. Kiran’s nationality is American, and his ethnicity is Indian-American.
- The net worth, salary, and earning details of Dr. Kiran Sajja is kept private.
- How tall is Dr. Kiran Sajja? The doctor’s height details remain unknown, but he seems to be around 6 feet tall.
- Kiran has two Instagram accounts. His personal Instagram account has 117 followers, but the account has zero posts. Sajja’s professional Instagram account has 158 followers.
- Dr. Kiran Sajja is the husband of Anila Sajja, a social media influencer, and fashion blogger. Anila Sajja is all set to appear in the Season 8 of Married to Medicine.
- Kiran and Anila got married in March 2013 and have gone through thick and thins in their married life.
- Talking about their family, Anila Sajja and Kiran Sajja have two children together. Their daughter Aryana is five years old, and their son, Avir is 3, reports Bravo.
- Kiran went to the University of Michigan and graduated with a major in biopsychology and cognitive science.
- Dr. Kiran Sajja went to the Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio, to get his medical degree.