Dr Leah Wright Rigueur has not been documented on Wikipedia yet.
However, her short wiki and information are available online.
Leah Wright Rigueur is a famous book writer, author, and historian from America. She has gained numerous popularity for her book The Loneliness of the Black Republican: Pragmatic Politics and the Pursuit of Power.
Likewise, talented Leah also works as an associate professor at Harward Kennedy School and Brandeis University. She also manages the relationship between the African American people and the Republican Party from 1936 to the present day.
Leah Wright Husband: Is She Married?
Leah Wright Rigueur is happily married to her husband, Philip Rigueue.
Wright’s husband Philip works at consumer health and services at Aetna Inc as national head of transformative market sales and distribution. Philip was born on January 3, 1979.
The couple is married for a decade now, as they exchanged their vows and tied their knot in the year 2011. They celebrated the happiest day of their life with family and friends.
Likewise, the couple will celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary this year (2021).
Rigueur Children And Family Details
Leah and Philip are blessed with two children, a son, and a daughter.
However, their children’s names have not been made public yet but, they are the apple of their parent’s eye.
In contrast to her, Leah’s husband doesn’t have any affiliation with any political party.
Although we don’t have much information regarding her other family members, she was born in Hartford, Connecticut.
|Name||Dr Leah Wright Rigueur|
|Birthday||May 21, 1981|
|Children||2 (a son and a daughter)|
— Leah Wright Rigueur (@LeahRigueur) July 22, 2016
Some Interesting Facts on Leah Wright Rigueur
- Leah Wright Rigueur was born on May 21, 1981, in Hartford, Connecticut. As of 2021, Leah’s age is 40 years old.
- The author Leah is active on Twitter under the account name @LeanRigueur. She has amassed over 22k followers on her account.
- Likewise, the author doesn’t have an official account on Instagram.
- Leah’s book mainly focuses on her work and the role of African-American politics.
- Leah holds an American nationality and comes under multiracial ethnicity.