Bjorn Lobo is a popular neurosurgeon who recently got married to a popular plastic surgeon Michelle Lee. It’s really a treat if you can be romantically involved with someone who is in the same field as you are. Bjorn and Michelle seem to be very happy with their decision and most people on the internet as well. Lobo is a medical advocate as well as a neurosurgeon.
Both of them were based in Cleveland, Ohio for a considerable portion of their time. Being a medical professional really can be obstructive in dating life sometimes because of the rigid schedules and the responsibilities of being a doctor. That’s why both of them being a doctor helped their relationship very much.
It’s about time we write something about doctors- the real people out there who do the tough job of saving someone’s life. They both are pretty cute and make sure to show love in their socials as well. As for now, let’s read a little about Bjorn Lobo and his wife- Michelle.
|Wife||Dr. Michelle Lee|
|Education||NorthEastern Ohio University|
10 Facts On Bjorn Lobo
- Bjorn Lobo is currently 37 years old according to a site on the internet. He looks very young and energetic as he must have taken care of his health.
- We don’t know when Lobo celebrates his birthday every year because doctors don’t really get that much attention.
- Currently, he is working as a Neurosurgery specialist in California.
- He doesn’t have a wiki but there are few sites which you could look up to know about some of the life details of Dr. Lobo.
- Lobo is very happily married to another Doctor Michelle Lee.
- He is of American nationality.
- Lobo grew up in Ohio.
- He went to Ohio Northwestern University.
- Details about Lobo’s family, height is not talked about that much. He doesn’t concern himself with that because he’s got lives to save.
- Lobo has not had a child until now but he and Michelle could have a baby in the near future.