Martha Levine is best known for being the ex-wife of the famous American doctor, Rachel Levine. Rachel Levine rose to prominence due to her efforts to decrease the effect of coronavirus in Pennsylvania.
Apart from prominence, it earned Rachel an even great success. She is set to become the assistant health secretary. She was appointed by the soon-to-be president, Joe Biden. His inauguration will take place tomorrow at noon.
Quick Facts: Martha Levine: Dr Rachel Levine Ex-Wife Age, Wikipedia And Family
Just like her ex-wife, Martha Levine is also a doctor. She is based in Pennsylvania and teaches at Penn State University. She is a pediatrician and psychiatrist who has a lot of interest in child psychology. As a result, she has written several children’s books and articles based on their behaviors.
Here is everything you need to know about her.
History in the making: Dr. Rachel Levine was nominated by Joe Biden to serve as Assistant Secretary for Health. She would be the first openly transgender federal official to be confirmed by the Senate.
Congratulations, @SecretaryLevine! https://t.co/TlUORjNUVP
— Human Rights Campaign (@HRC) January 19, 2021
10 Facts on Martha Levine
- Martha Levine is an American doctor and author who is famous for being the ex-wife of Dr. Rachel Levine.
- As of now, Martha Levine’s age and birthday remain a mystery. She has not shared any personal details about her.
- She and Rachel were married for many years. However, they parted their ways in 2013.
- Her ex-wife, Rachel Levine has been nominated as the assistant health secretary by the president, Joe Biden.
- Moving on, Martha Levine is not much in the spotlight, unlike her ex-wife. Hence, she doesn’t have a Wikipedia page of her own.
- As for her family, Martha Levine had two children with her wife, Rachel.
- However, her salary and net worth are under review at the moment.
- Martha Levine is an associate professor at Penn State College. She teaches Pediatrics and Psychology.
- Besides, she is also an author. Martha has already written two books that are based on children’s behaviors.
- Even though her ex-wife is openly transgender, Martha Levine has not talked much about her sexuality.