Dr. Simone Gold has been known to be a board-certified emergency physician and also an attorney. Currently, she has been working as a principal at TheGoldOpinion.com since April 2020.
Quick Facts: Dr Simone Gold Wikipedia And Family: Facts You Need To Know
|Name||Dr. Simone Gold|
|Birthday||November 6, 1965|
|Height||5 feet and 4 inches|
|Education||George W. Hewlett High School, Chicago Medical School, Stanford Law School|
Who is Dr. Simone Gold married to? Although we have been informed that she is already married, we have still not been able to find the name of her husband. Apart from her job at ThGoldOpinion.com, she has also been working at DrSimoneGold.com as a Concierge Physician.
10 Facts on Dr. Simone Gold:
- Dr. Simone Gold’s information has not been updated on Wikipedia yet but from her official LinkedIn account, we can confirm that she is the founder of Gold Health Care Solutions.
- Since we have nothing to know about Dr. Simone Gold’s personal information, we have no idea about her husband even though she is married.
- According to recent reports, Dr. Simone Gold was fired from her job after she was trying to explain the use of hydroxychloroquine in a video. However, she is not still sure why she got fired.
- As a physician and attorney, Dr. Simone Gold’s earnings are probably high but we are currently unsure about her net worth.
- Speaking about Dr. Simone Gold’s family, she has not shared anything about her parents and siblings. But, we do know that her parents are from New York, USA.
- Although Dr. Simone’s nationality is American, we are unknown about what her ethnicity is.
- From Gold’s bio, we have come to know that she had also previously worked as an editor and co-founder of Medicalife.
- Moreover, Gold’s marriage has given birth to two children. Among them, her son recently graduated in the year 2017.
- Furthermore, we can find her active on various social media like Facebook (private), Twitter (210.4 thousand followers), and Instagram (22.7 thousand followers).
- Talking about her education, she had attended George W. Hewlett High School. Later, she received an MD degree from Chicago Medical School and also has a JD degree from Stanford Law School.
Leave a Reply