Sonja Santelises is the CEO of Baltimore City Public School since 2016. She advocated for improving the educational curriculum and also conducted audits to find out the gaps in student’s education. Before joining BCPS, she served in urban school systems for 25 years. Indeed, she is an experienced teacher and administrator.
Furthermore, Dr.Sonja was the chief academic officer in Baltimore, and then, later on, she served as the vice president for the education trust. Eventually, In 2018, she received national criticism when several Baltimore schools had to close down due to heating and freezing temperature in the classrooms.
|Parents||Jackson Andrew Brookins and Verna|
— Sonja Santelises (@SonjaSantelises) December 9, 2020
10 Facts on Sonja Santelises
- Sonja Santelises was born in 1968. According to her year of birth, her age is 52 years old as of 2020.
- She was born and raised in Peabody, Massachusetts, the United States, so she holds an American nationality.
- According to the public source, Sonja’s actual height, weight, and bodyweight details are missing from the record. However, she has an attractive personality with a good body posture.
- Speaking about her net worth or gross income, Sonja’s current net worth is yet to surface on the internet. Similarly, her salary is still under wrap.
- According to Wikipedia, Dr. Sonja Santelises worked for 25 years for urban school systems as an administrator and educator before joining BCPS.
- Is Sonja Santelises Married? Dr, Sonja is definitely a married woman. She is married to her one and only husband, Lew Santelises who is an American hedge fund. Moreover, he also founded Santelises Fund Management.
- The lovely couples Sonja and Lew have three daughters including two fraternal twins.
- The talented scholar, Dr. Sonja is active on Twitter with a good number of devotees except for Instagram.
- Discussing her family background, Santelises is the daughter of Jackson Andrew Brookins and Verna. In addition to this, she was raised along with her younger sister, Shahara.
- Sonja is a graduate woman from Harvard University, earned a doctoral degree in education administration, planning, and social policy.