Dr. Susan Hopkins is an epidemiologist and infectious disease consultant. Hopkins researches in infection control and has extensive clinical experience. Susan is one of the members of the British Government’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Hopkins is the team advisor and works with Boris Johnson to help slow down the wave of COVID-19 in the UK.
Hopkins is part of various research that is associated with the outbreak investigation and infections related to healthcare. Susan is a member of multiple groups and organizations such as the Royal College of Physicians, HCAI, PHE, MHRA Expert Advisory Group, and many more.
Quick Facts: Dr Susan Hopkins Nationality And Wikipedia: Family Facts To Know
|Name||Dr Susan Hopkins|
Who else wants an internationally agreed COVID variant nomenclature that is stable over time and describes significant changes better? Similar to storm nomenclature designated by first country. But needs to be consistent, non country specific, consistent and understandable. @WHO
— Susan Hopkins (@SMHopkins) February 10, 2021
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Dr. Susan Hopkins
- Dr. Susan Hopkins’s age and birthdate are yet to be revealed. Hopkins seems to be in her early 50s.
- She was born and raised in London, and Dr. Susan Hopkins’s nationality is British.
- Is Dr. Susan Hopkins married? Hopkins has not revealed any details about her marital life and the name of her husband.
- One can read Dr. Susan Hopkins’s bio on a couple of Wiki-bio pages. Hopkins does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to her.
- The details about Dr. Susan Hopkins’s net worth is still private. Susan has not revealed any details about her salary and earnings.
- Susan Hopkins prefers to keep the details of her family and children away from the media.
- Hopkins works at the Public Health England as a Healthcare Epidemiologist Consultant in the Infectious Diseases and Microbiology department, reports Imperial.
- Susan Hopkins is one of the members of chairs in the ESPAUR, an organization that aims to develop and maintain robust data for patient safety.
- Hopkins is active on Twitter since January 2009 and has over 10.7k followers. According to her Twitter, she is based in London, and she has 9.5k tweets.
- She has reviewed many publications and co-authored many articles. Hopkins works at the UCL MSc as the Programme Director in the Healthcare-associated Infection Contol department.