Dr. Suzanne Quardt’s work in the cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery industry has made her popular with some of the most high-profile names in California, as a matter of fact, she has won awards for her surgeries.
Quardt was recently cast as a member on the 2020 version of Dr.90210, she was already familiar with most of her co-stars on the show and is also one of the celebs to watch on the show.
|Name||Dr Suzanne Quardt|
|Profession||Doctor; TV Personality|
|Net Worth||$3 million to $4 million|
|Education||NJ Medical School, University of Medicine, and Dentistry.|
10 Facts About Dr. Suzanne Quardt
- Dr. Suzanne Quardt’s age may be in the early 40 to mid-40s range but she has not revealed her exact birthday or age.
- When outside of her workplace, she spends time with her husband Rick Quardt. They have been married for years and have a daughter together named Isabella Maria.
- The doctor had foster parents growing up and she has never revealed who her biological parents were.
- As a child, she grew up in the New Jersey area and studied medicine at NJ Medical School, University of Medicine, and Dentistry.
- After graduation, she moved around the country and settled in Pla Springs where she has had huge success as a plastic surgeon.
- In fact, her success has led her to have an estimated net worth between $3 million to $4 million as per Information Cradle.
- She specializes in reconstruction surgery and has done work on breasts, tumors, stomachs, etc.
- Before starting her independent practice, she was the Chief of Plastic Surgery at Eisenhower Medical Centre. During her decorated and long career, she has won the Palm Springs Athena Leadership.
- She joined the cast of Dr. 90210 in 2020 and has since established herself in the TV business.
- The show has documented her experiences as a cosmetic and reconstructive surgeon including times she ahs removed huge masses from patients.