Dream Renée Kardashian is the daughter of Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian. Moving on, she has the most famous aunties ever who are Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian, and Kylie Jenner.
So, it is pretty obvious for Dream Renée to be popular. After all, she was born to the Kardashian family. And, who does not know about them? To know more about the Kardashian heir, here are a few facts on Dream Renée Kardashian.
|Name||Dream RenÃ©e Kardashian|
|Birthday||November 10, 2016|
|Age||3 years old|
|Parents||Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna|
|Siblings||King Cairo Stevenson|
Posted by Dream Kardashian onÂ Monday, November 14, 2016
10 Facts on Dream Renée Kardashian
- Dream Renée Kardashian (born on 10 November 2016) is a famous celebrity kid. Her age is 3 years old. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- The little princess of the Kardashian family celebrates her birthday on the 10th of November every year. And, you bet that her birthday parties are out of this world.
- Her bio on Wiki has not been written so far.
- The height of Dream Renée Kardashian has not been revealed. Hence, at present, the public is not sure how tall the three-year-old Dream currently is.
- On Instagram, she has multiple fan accounts that have amassed a massive number of followers. One of the famous fan accounts is @dreamy.kardashian. And, that IG account has 119 thousand followers as of now.
- She was born to parents, Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna. Both of her parents are pretty famous on their own.
- Dream Renée Kardashian has a sibling. From her mother’s previous relationship, she has a half brother whose name is King Cairo Stevenson. He is the son of Blac Chyna and Tyga.
- Even though her parents are not together, they have been co-parenting her. And, it seems like the two have been handling it well.
- She is the granddaughter of Kris Jenner.
- Her father has been battling for getting the full custody of Dream lately.