Dulcy Rogers is an American actor who appeared in movies and shows during the late 90s. She is best known for her role in the movie, Certain Guys. The actress portrayed the character of “Carol” in the 1999 film.
Moreover, Dulcy is also known for her husband, Diedrich Bader. Her husband is a very famous voice actor and producer who is popular for appearing in “American Housewife.“
Quick Facts: Dulcy Rogers Wikipedia: Facts To Know About
Born to a family of film writers, Dulcy Rogers developed a keen interest in acting and writing at a young age. As a result, she made her debut in 1985 in the film, Rude Awakening. Dulcy has also directed a few documentaries herself. Her father, David Rogers, was a reputed playwright.
Here are a few facts to know about her.
10 Facts on Dulcy Rogers
- Dulcy Rogers is an American actress and writer known for appearing in the movies, Rude Awakening, and Certain Guys.
- As her career was short-lived in comparison to other actors, Dulcy Rogers doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography until now.
- Moreover, Dulcy Rogers has not shared anything about her age or birthday. She prefers to keep a low profile.
- Moving on, she is a married woman. Dulcy Rogers tied the knots with her husband on May 25, 1997. Hence, she and her husband, Diedrich Bader have been together for more than 23 years already.
- The couple is dearly blessed with two children. They have a son, Sebastian, and a daughter, Ondine.
- Unfortunately, Dulcy Rogers is not present on Twitter, Instagram, or any sorts of social media.
- An American by nationality, she was born to the playwright, David Rogers.
- Furthermore, Dulcy stands at a great height. However, she has not revealed her body measurement.
- Her financial facts such as earnings and net worth remain under review for now.
- Dulcy Rogers has 9 movies and shows credits on her IMDB biography. You can find her bio on other websites as well.
Leave a Reply