Jennifer Misner is an American personality who is known for being the ex-wife of the famous actor and comedian, Dustin Diamond. He was famous for his role in the sitcom, Saved By the Bell.
Unfortunately, the Saved By the Bell star has died on February 1, 2021. The 44-year-old was battling stage 4 cancer and left the world too early. However, he will be remembered for his portrayals and stand up acts. We forward our deepest condolences to his family.
Quick Facts: Jennifer Misner: Facts On Dustin Diamond Wife Age, Wikipedia And Children
Moreover, Jennifer Misner was with Dustin for more than a decade. After dating for a very long time, the couple tied the marital knots in 2009. But they got separated very soon after their marriage.
As of now, it is not sure whether the two of them are in touch or not.
Saved by the Bell star Dustin Diamond died Monday after a three-week fight with carcinoma at the age of 44, according to his representative. https://t.co/yvfmjSDaQa
— AM800news (@AM800News) February 1, 2021
10 Facts on Jennifer Misner
- Jennifer Misner is known for being the ex-wife of an American actor and comedian, Dustin Diamond.
- Moreover, Jennifer Misner’s age and birthday remain a mystery for now. She has been off the radar of media for almost a decade.
- Hence, Jennifer Misner doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography either which doesn’t come as much of a surprise.
- Moving on, she and Dustin were together during the 2000s. After dating for several years, they tied the knots in 2009.
- However, their marriage didn’t last long. The couple got separated shortly after tying the knots.
- Jennifer Misner doesn’t have any children with Dustin.
- However, she was pregnant with his child in 2004. But she underwent miscarriage due to ectopic pregnancy.
- After she divorced Dustin, she has been out of the spotlight.
- Hence, we do not have many facts about her family and current status. But she currently works for the Holiday Inn Express Hotel in Pennsylvania.
- It is quite difficult for her to see the demise of the love of her life. Dustin Diamond died due to cancer on February 1, 2021.