Chantelle Otten has been popularly recognized as Dylan Alcott‘s girlfriend. Talking about her boyfriend, Dylan Alcott is a world-famous wheelchair basketballer, wheelchair tennis player, motivational speaker, and also a radio host. In the year 2018, he became the Wheelchair Tennis Masters champion which was his first-ever title.
Quick Facts: Chantelle Otten Wikipedia Age, Nationality: Meet Dylan Alcott Girlfriend On Instagram
|Married/Single||In a relationship with Dylan Alcott|
|Education||Sacred Heart Girls College Oakleigh, Australian Catholic University, University of Sydney|
Talking about Chantelle, she is professionally recognized as a sexologist who has been currently providing her services at Cabrini Medical Center. Very recently, the couple discussed their sex life in front of the media. As per reports claimed by The Sun, she had farted on Dylan when they had sex for the first time.
10 Facts on Chantelle Otten:
- Chantelle Otten’s Wikipedia is unavailable at the moment but we are sure that you are going to learn a lot about her life after reading these 10 facts.
- Currently, we have no idea about Chantelle Otten’s age but we do know that she is around 25 years to 30 years old.
- Speaking about Chantelle Otten’s nationality, she is originally from Melbourne, and thus, she is an Australian.
- Well-known as Dylan Alcott‘s girlfriend, Chantelle Otten revealed that her sexual contact with her boyfriend was the best experience she ever had as per reports from Daily Mail.
- With nearly 88.6 thousand total followers, Chantelle Otten is active on Instagram as @chantelle_otten_sexologist.
- According to Chantelle Otten’s bio on her official LinkedIn profile, she has been currently working as the director at the Australian Institute of Sexology and Sexual Medicine.
- Before her dating life with Dylan, she was a married woman who eventually got divorced.
- Since she carries Dutch descent, her ethnicity is well recognized as Dutch-Australian.
- Speaking about her education, Chantelle had completed her college education at Sacred Heart Girls College Oakleigh.
- Later, she completed her Bachelor of Psychological Science degree from the Australian Catholic University and also received a Master of Science in Medicine degree from the University of Sydney.