Dylan Cozens is a 19-year-old Ice Hockey player currently playing as a prospect for the Buffalo Sabres of the National Hockey League. He plays as a winger for the Lethbridge Hurricanes of the Western Hockey League. The team is based in Alberta. Dylan has been in the starting lineup for the Hurricanes for the past four years. However, he is yet to make the NHL debut.
|Height||6 feet 2 inches|
|Profession||Ice hockey player|
Born and raised in Whitehorse, Canada, Dylan Cozens had a keen interest in Hockey ever since his childhood. He was ranked as the top Canadian prospect in the NHL Entry Draft 2019. As a result, the player was drafted by the Buffalo Sabres in the first round as the seventh overall draft. Moreover, Dylan has also represented the Canadian National side as well.
Here are a few interesting facts that you ought to know about the Ice Hockey Prospect.
10 Facts on Dylan Cozens
- Dylan Cozens is a Canadian Hockey player who plays for the NHL side, Buffalo Sabres.
- However, he is currently playing for the Lethbridge Hurricanes in the Western Hockey League.
- As of 2020, Dylan Cozens’ age is just 19 years old. He is considered one of the greatest Canadian prospects in the game.
- The player celebrates his birthday on February 9 every year. He was born in Whitehorse, Canada.
- Similarly, Dylan Cozens is quite tall with a height of 6 feet and 2 inches.
- However, the player is currently single. Dylan Cozens doesn’t have a girlfriend for the time being.
- Moreover, Dylan Cozens earns an annual salary of around $950,000. His net worth is not available at the moment.
- You can find him on Instagram and Twitter, of course. The player has over 5000 followers on Twitter.
- Similarly, Dylan Cozens has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography as well.
- He was picked as the seventh overall pick in the 2019 NHL Entry Draft by the Buffalo Sabres.