Dylan Moscovitch is a figure skater who has played in many Championships including Olympic Games. He is currently retired but in his days, he was a great player and won many medals around the world. Dylan is also very attractive and I couldn’t help but appreciate his physical appearance when I saw his pictures.
Moscovitch started ice skating at just 13 months old but that hobby developed into an obsession. He managed to turn it into a full-time career and has earned a lot of money and fame because of that. Let’s get to know his life and career in a bit deeper way now…
|Birthday||September 23, 1984|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Siblings||Natasha, Kyra and Mischa|
|Divorce||Kirsten Moore Towers|
10 Facts On Dylan Moscovitch
- Dylan Moscovitch is 36 years old currently and has already retired from figure skating at the middle age of his life.
- He was born on September 23, 1984, in Toronto, Ontario in Canada. He grew up loving ice skating as that’s a really popular sport in Canada.
- Moscovitch stands at a height of 1.78 meters which is 5 feet 10 inches. We found this detail from his Wikipedia page.
- Talking about his nationality, he is a Canadian.
- His mother was a mid wife from South Africa and his father was an engineer from Montreal. We don’t know theri names but they were very supportive of his career.
- Dylan has 2 younger sisters named Natasha and Kyra and he also has a younger brother named Mischa.
- Dylan was married with Kirsten Moore Towers but they got divorced in 2014. Currently, he is engaged with Sharon Fichman.
- Details about his net worth have so far not been revealed on the internet. We will publish his net worth once it becomes available on the internet.
- He is very outgoing and a sociable person. He has a lot of fun and shows that on his Instagram account.
- Dylan has 9387 followers on his Instagram account.